PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Lewes, East Sussex

digga
01-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Hi, how you all doing.

Hope you've all had a good weekend, and it wasn't too wet for you carrying equipment to and from different venues. I got completely soaked as I was in a marquee in the middle of a big garden with very restricted access :(

My name is Pete, but you can all call me Digga. I've been DJ'ing for over 15 years now. I started off in a couple of small clubs in Brighton all those many years ago, and moved in to the rave scene for a short while.

Then I got married to my very understanding wife;-) and we had two fantastic children who are now 8 & 11. From that point on I became a mobile jock, and haven't looked back.

My strength is a passion for dance/club music, and the ability to beat mix and key mix.
My weakness has got to be the 80's!!! I hated them back then, and I still hate them now. I know i'm gonna get slated for this, but hey, I'll play a set, doesn't mean I've gotta like it :-)

Anyway, thats me... I look forward to discussing future topics with many of you soon.

Digga

Penfold42
01-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Digga...

Hello and welcome...
Pull up a chair...:beer1: :beer1:

BTW nice web page...

Shaun
01-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi digga, Welcome to the forum :)

Corabar Steve
02-07-2007, 09:46 AM
:welcome1: :approve: :beer3:

theoloyla
02-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Hiya Digga
Welcome. I got wet unloading on Saturday too! I was in Tankerton on the north Kent coast and the hotel car park was chocker; so I had to park further away from the loading door than is usual!

Solitaire Events Ltd
02-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Hi Digga and welcome.

Spirits High
02-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome aboard

Marc J
02-07-2007, 12:44 PM
HiHi :)

ian8limelight
02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Welcome aboard.

Tony Scott
04-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi, how you all doing.
My name is Pete, but you can all call me Digga. I've been DJ'ing for over 15 years now. I started off in a couple of small clubs in Brighton all those many years ago, and moved in to the rave scene for a short while.

Then I got married to my very understanding wife;-) and we had two fantastic children who are now 8 & 11. From that point on I became a mobile jock, and haven't looked back.

My strength is a passion for dance/club music, and the ability to beat mix and key mix.
Digga

Hi Digga and welcome,

I've been going a bit longer but also got into the rave scene from about '89 till '96, used to do a lot of underground free parties/teknivals in and around London......................did quite a few around the woods & fields near you!! ;) :D ;) :D

I too love beat mixing and and have a passion for dance/club/trance/tekno/acid etc. Purely mobile now & lovin' it instead of Avin'it!! :D :D.........getting married does that to you doesn't it?

Cheers

Tony. :)