PDA

View Full Version : Important Info on uploads (Sites Listed On)

Shaun
04-07-2007, 01:25 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE UPLOADING PLI & PAT DOCUMENTS

When uploading your documents to be verified, please double check you've listed all the sites you wish to be updated on.

EXAMPLE:
If you upload your PLI document, but only state the site listed on as PLI Validator...you will only be updated on the Validator site and NOT the main directory (and vice versa). This means you won't receive the tick on your main directory listing. In such instances you will have to re-upload your documentation again for verification. We can only verify you on the sites you state you are listed on so make sure you complete the upload information in full.

Please be aware of this during the time of upload!!!!.

Shaun
18-07-2007, 10:19 AM
I'm still having people contact me stating their upload hasn't been processed in full. Please read the above post.

If you fail to state all of the sites you're listed on, we will only process you with the details provided. This is a free service we provide,and we're happy to do so, but unfortunately clairvoyancy is not a skill we possess. We have no way of knowing all the sites you're listed on at the time of upload unless you specify.

Should you need verified on sites you failed to list, you'll need to re-upload your documentation again, state in full the sites you are listed on and have to wait the 7-14 day period for the new details to be processed.

Always double check before you upload!.

Thank you.

Shaun
24-09-2007, 12:49 PM
There's still many people stating that they are only listed on the PLI and/or Validator sites only, only to complain when they don't receive the 'tick' against their directory listing. You WILL NOT be updated on the directory unless you specify that you are listed on the directory (at the time of your upload).

If you do not state correctly at the time of upload you will need to go through the full upload process again and wait for up to 14 days for the details to be ammended.

Hopefully I won't need to repeat this again.