PDA

View Full Version : Fliers

Ricesnaps
18-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Just done myself a little deal with a local comedy club. Alreadt booked to do there Christmas parties - see my par 64 thread - but have offered to do the PA for the monthly night for 4 free tickets and the ability to advertise myself. They have suggested maybe I would like to put something on the tables.

I'm thing a flier or similar saying "the sound and lighting was provided by..." and so on. Had a little go at doing something myself / Vistaprint style, but to be fair, this is such a great and regular oportunity, I'm thinking I need something a little more professional. Can anyone recomend a company who could do a design and print job for me at a very very VERY good price?

Solitaire Events Ltd
18-07-2007, 10:04 AM
I used here http://www.facemediagroup.co.uk/?page=flyers for mine.

They were quite efficient and prices weren't bad.

Solitaire Events Ltd
18-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Just to add - if you need a designer, then ask Shaun - he's fantastic, has great ideas and is infinitly patient (which was good for me)

He designed the DJ Bids logo and mine too. Highly recommended.

Marc J
18-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I'd also recommend Shaun for the design element (he's already got your logo!).

I find that any design done as part of a "design and print" package is often seriously lacking, usually done as quickly as possible by the office junior :)

Ricesnaps
18-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Mmmm. I'm guessing I could ask Shaun about designing something and then upload for use with Vistaprint as I would have done anyway - seems like a plan.

Shaun, expect a PM!