PDA

View Full Version : Your Internet Store

Richie
14-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Having spoken to Daz last night. It was suggested that I mention on the forum that I no longer work for Your Internet Store. I have moved from the company about 6 months ago. I am still going to be designing my own sites and those for close friends but will not be openly advertising my services.

On that note though, this site is my next project to totally re-build it from the ground up as it is starting to creak at the sides with the amount of admin involved.

I hope to have it complete in about 6 months and will be adding loads of new features that will benefit and be of use to all our members.

The main reason is to cut the admin roles down by making the majority of things automated.

If anyone wishes to contact Your Internet Store, please don't call me as I am nothing to do with the company anymore. The guy to contact is Craig.

Cheers,

Richie

Ricesnaps
14-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Richie,

I wonder if you can just reasure those of us who chose to use "Your Internet Store" for our hosting that we will continue to have the superb service and reliability that you provided. As I am sure you know a number of us made the decision to jump to your hosting company on personal recomendations. The help and support you gave us was superb (and you know the trauma's we had when we moved). I'm sure some of us may be concerned that this superb service may suffer.

Thanks

Corabar Steve
14-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Having met Craig, I would say you have no worries.

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Richie,

I wonder if you can just reasure those of us who chose to use "Your Internet Store" for our hosting that we will continue to have the superb service and reliability that you provided.

I don't really think that is a fair thing to post Rice. Richie has no control over your internet store now.

Corabar Steve
14-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Kind of what I meant but with a few more words.

Ricesnaps
14-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I don't really think that is a fair thing to post Rice. Richie has no control over your internet store now.

I think it's completely fair to post. had I slagged Richie off, made him or the company out to be poor at what they do, then i would completely agree with your comments.

As it happens, as a paying customer, who was sold on the company by recomendation and based on the individual who owned it at the time, nobody has made any attempt (other than via this forum) to let me (as a customer) know that the company has changed hands. maybe if it was a big global multinational, you wouldn't expect to know or worry to much, but this isn't. I guess maybe I feel just a little let down.

You may or may not remember the huge difficulties I had with my previous hosting company. Richie was superb in helping me resolve and put these right and it was his superb support and attention to detail that sold me on the hosting company. I hope Richie goes on to bigger and better things, but I would apreciate some reasurance that I am not going to go back to the problems I had with my old company.

Am I out of order? Everyone's welcome to there opinions, but I am just a little dissapointed right now. I'm sure whoever is now running things will do a great job, but he's not the person that convinced me to move.

I'm not trying to run anyone down, just after a little reasurance which as yet I don't have.

Solitaire Events Ltd
14-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I think it's completely fair to post. had I slagged Richie off, made him or the company out to be poor at what they do, then i would completely agree with your comments.

As it happens, as a paying customer, who was sold on the company by recomendation and based on the individual who owned it at the time, nobody has made any attempt (other than via this forum) to let me (as a customer) know that the company has changed hands. maybe if it was a big global multinational, you wouldn't expect to know or worry to much, but this isn't. I guess maybe I feel just a little let down.

You may or may not remember the huge difficulties I had with my previous hosting company. Richie was superb in helping me resolve and put these right and it was his superb support and attention to detail that sold me on the hosting company. I hope Richie goes on to bigger and better things, but I would apreciate some reasurance that I am not going to go back to the problems I had with my old company.

Am I out of order? Everyone's welcome to there opinions, but I am just a little dissapointed right now. I'm sure whoever is now running things will do a great job, but he's not the person that convinced me to move.

I'm not trying to run anyone down, just after a little reasurance which as yet I don't have.

Richie has nothing to do with your internet store and can offer no reassurances.

You've had your say, and now I will close the thread.