PDA

View Full Version : Merseyside Mobile Entertainment PLI Approval

cara
14-09-2007, 02:09 PM
hi guys

i've submitted My PLI certificate to you if you could let me know in this thread when it's been approved by yourselves

cheers:beer1:

also how do i add the pli approved logo to our site?

cara
17-09-2007, 05:49 PM
hi admin

i notice you've upgraded our listing in the directory to the sponsered listing (a big thank you:beer1:)

you've put us in the not submitted PLI section though:confused:

if you've not received our PLI proof then i can resend it, if you have received it but just not had time to get round to checking it yet then don't worry about it and i'll stop hastling you:zip:

i know you must be busy, i just thought i'd check with yourselves to put my own mind at ease

again, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just trying to get everything organised so i can sleep at night:)

thanks again

cara

Solitaire Events Ltd
17-09-2007, 05:55 PM
hi admin

i notice you've upgraded our listing in the directory to the sponsered listing (a big thank you:beer1:)

you've put us in the not submitted PLI section though:confused:

if you've not received our PLI proof then i can resend it, if you have received it but just not had time to get round to checking it yet then don't worry about it and i'll stop hastling you:zip:

i know you must be busy, i just thought i'd check with yourselves to put my own mind at ease

again, sorry to be a pain, but i'm just trying to get everything organised so i can sleep at night:)

thanks again

cara

The PLI and PAT uploads are dealt with by Shaun, whereas I do everything else.

When Shaun does his bit then the listing will automatically change.

Please be patient though, rather than asking so soon after submitting. Thanks.

Shaun
24-09-2007, 02:18 PM
PLI Validator Site: Listing approved 24/09/2007.