PDA

View Full Version : google maps

Spirits High
27-11-2007, 10:18 AM
Guys,
Did the google maps thing to get a bit more exposure for the business, problem being it's listed me under "wines & Spirits retailers"! :eek:

i've tried changing the category but can't get it to "mobile discos" other dj's in my area are listed on this category but I dont get the option in the drop down bar.:confused:

Any help would be great.

UltraBeat Entertainment
27-11-2007, 02:39 PM
So you want to get a pointer on the map with your business?

So where exsacly where are you planning to focus the pointer? Please tell me your not going to put it on your house or where ever you store all your equipment. Surely not:eek: Are you?

Never been a huge fan of google maps as i used it to give me directions to a venue i was at and i took me to the total wrong side of town.
Never Trust Them They Are Pure Evil!!!:attn:

Vectis
27-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Once you've set up the information and confirmed the link (by mail,sms,phone) then you can edit your information (address, telephone numbers, postcode) without needing to re-confirm ;)

The good thing about the maps link is you'll increase the chances of hitting the "local business results" section.

Spirits High
27-11-2007, 04:23 PM
So you want to get a pointer on the map with your business?

So where exsacly where are you planning to focus the pointer? Please tell me your not going to put it on your house or where ever you store all your equipment. Surely not:eek: Are you?

Yea, cheers for that spud, i'll leave you to make your own mind up on that on that one! But what do you think??

Vectis,

I've done all that bit but there's nothing in the drop down bar to get "disco-mobile" category!

Just very frustrating!