PDA

View Full Version : Removal of listing

nathanrt
29-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi there,

I've forgotten i had a listing on this site, and am in the process of packing up my disco for the last time.

Please could you remove my listing (JJN Disco).

Thanks,

Nathan

Corabar Entertainment
29-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I've done that for you :)

Penfold42
29-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Sad to hear......

Maybe going slightly off topic but can i ask why??:)

nathanrt
29-11-2007, 08:11 PM
a couple of reasons really

-no van :(
-disco gear is at home, and im at uni, so a 100 mile trip each time to go do a disco :(
-sunday job here at uni means doing a disco on a saturday night is not possible. :(

Plan now is to get the equipment sold. saw an ad on this forum earlier so will possiblt check that out ;)

rob1963
29-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Tony,

Maybe he's been doing it for many years & has decided it's time to pack up.

Not everyone was a late starter like YOU!

:p

Shaun
29-11-2007, 11:36 PM

-disco gear is at home, and im at uni, so a 100 mile trip each time to go do a disco :(
-sunday job here at uni means doing a disco on a saturday night is not possible. :(

Plan now is to get the equipment sold. saw an ad on this forum earlier so will possiblt check that out ;)

www.djbids.co.uk :approve:

Penfold42
30-11-2007, 09:11 AM

Tony,

Maybe he's been doing it for many years & has decided it's time to pack up.

Not everyone was a late starter like YOU!

:p
Maybe not (http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=66059&rendTypeId=4)..........:D :D :D

rob1963
30-11-2007, 09:39 AM
im at uni, so a 100 mile trip each time to go do a disco

Maybe not (http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=66059&rendTypeId=4)..........:D :D :D

He might be a mature student!

:rolleyes:

Penfold42
30-11-2007, 09:43 AM

What at Uni......the place where kids never grow up........:D :D :D :D
Daves type of place.....:zip:

Dragonfly
30-11-2007, 09:44 AM

ive always thought that statement contradicted its self :D :D :D :D :beer1: :beer1:

if anyone can provide 3 good reasons why i should i may consider it lol

dave stanson
12-12-2007, 12:47 PM
dear nathanrt
sorry to hear you're giving it up. i assume you're young ( being at uni ) of course ed comes first. maybe when you're finally done , you could re-start.
a tip from an oldie, try not to sell your music collection ( if you can afford it )as it's harder to replace than equipment, believe me i've been there. good luck at uni . regards