Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are my prices ok?

Not yet. well only on the forum. i have seen a few dj's round my area, approached them to say high and comment on there rig and i just get abuse back. Swearing, leave me alone, do you want a request, if not then leave me alone.

Not very nice attitude at all. i would rather travel far (within limits) and help members on here.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA Disco View Post
    Not yet. well only on the forum. i have seen a few dj's round my area, approached them to say high and comment on there rig and i just get abuse back. Swearing, leave me alone, do you want a request, if not then leave me alone.
    Yep i've had that Tom........it's called competion.........let them get on with it.......they can stick the heads up there own.........
    i would rather travel far (within limits) and help members on here.
    Shame im not nearer......
    Last edited by Penfold42; 03-01-2008 at 08:24 PM.
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Sam

Not very nice attitude at all. i would rather travel far (within limits) and help members on here.
    I love to chat to a fellow DJ as long as they hush up when i've got to mix across or whatever..
    The key to it is to compliment me ... then they can stand their all night
    ... but seriously.. I have met some really nice guys.. quite a few of them approach me because theyre also young and roadie with other guys.... so not quite so competitive but still interested in it!..
    The best bit is when they come behind the rig to speak to me... and say "oh wow.. i wish i had one of those!"

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    Yep i've had that Tom........it's called competion.........let them get on with it.......they can stick the heads up there own.........

Shame im not nearer......

and imo it is very much their loss .
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

Obviously never met me yet then

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    and imo it is very much their loss .
    I would reply to that but Daz will tell us to get a room so i won't............
    Uh..."You have been fined 99 bicycle clips, go directly to jail, do not collect 200 pounds... who's that naughty boy there?"

Worcestershire, West Midlands/Cotswolds Border

Tom, have you been to any SEDA meetings? They're right on your doorstep, and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of other DJs at those!
    DJs, PA, Lighting & AV Hire, LED Uplighting & Wedding Lighting, Dance Floor Hire, Starcloth & Room Decor - Covering the Midlands & Cotswolds.
    Revolution Event Services Ltd - Wedding Lighting
    01386 898 113

Quote Originally Posted by Danno13 View Post
    Tom, have you been to any SEDA meetings? They're right on your doorstep, and I'm sure you'll meet plenty of other DJs at those!
    no i havent but i guess it could be a good thing to attend. meet people but im not up for the people who start looking down at me because im younger than them and may not have top notch equipment.

i dont know if its me but for osme reason i always attract/speak to these kind of people.

no i havent but i guess it could be a good thing to attend. meet people but im not up for the people who start looking down at me because im younger than them and may not have top notch equipment.
    Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.......

These people are not like that.....
    They are there to learn and swap ideas and meet other people who have the same interest.....not look down on you....

They are all doing what you do..........

I think a few on here are SEDA members.....!

No exsuce - get off your backside and attend dear sir......

Quote Originally Posted by penmare42 View Post
    Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom.......

These people are not like that.....
    They are there to learn and swap ideas and meet other people who have the same interest.....not look down on you....

They are all doing what you do..........

I think a few on here are SEDA members.....!

No exsuce - get off your backside and attend dear sir......
    ok, ok, ok. lol.

ill have a look and get somthing sorted.

guess that there are some nice dj's out there including members of this forum aswell.