Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Now I have heard it all

Default Now I have heard it all

Good Afternoon Chums,

I did a school event last night (8yrs - 11yrs) and I had a comment that I have never heard before in all the time I have been doing this job.

Lady comes up during the break and says:-

Lady - "Can I have a quiet word with you"
    Me - "Sure, what can I do for you"
    Lady - "Can you ask the girls to stop screaming and shouting"
    Me - "Why is that then"
    Lady - "Because it is Scaring the boys!!!!!"

I just could not believe what this lady was saying, so I told the girls and they responded with even louder screaming.

And the boys went outside and played football and left me with just 50ish girl pupils which is why it was such a good party!!!
    Facebook - Bumble 'B' Roadshow
    Twitter - KidsChaos
    Skype - Garry.Williams402

Talks scotch too quickly dmckaraoke's Avatar

What was making them scream was it the music you where playin or was it they knew what they where doing all along(Scaring the guys)

ppentertainments

Funny you should mention that, I have noticed at a lot of kids parties the boys moan and put their fingers in their ears when the 'screaming and shouting stage' goes on. I have also had boys asking for the music to be turned down (yet the girls want the opposite). I find this strange as at that age I thought it was great to be able to yell and shout and have loud music.

I find this quite strange. lol. I wonder why the girls were screaming???

leighinstoke

Strange thing for me....(is this the 'strange' kids party thread now?)....I did a junior boys football club presentation night tonight....and had all the boys - aged 5 to 12, on the dancefloor all evening, doing all the usual dances the girls would often usually do and all pretty much step/move perfect. Some really good dancers amongst them too.

This is in total contrast to a girls football night I did at Christmas for the same age group when all the girls did was 'mope' around all evening and choose to play football instead with a ball from the tree and no tracks would get them onto the dancefloor, even the regular dance-alongs I played this evening.

Very very odd.

Leigh....

Gentlemen:

The girls were screaming and cheering after every track/party dance I did and it was of their own volition I did not ask them to do it at all and when questioned at the end they told me that they just enjoy my shows so much which is nice.

I have noticed that nowerdays the boys are getting in there and having more of a boogie simply because they have realised that they will get to win prizes.

The girls that I do wonder about are the few (and it is a few) who just sit and text each other even when they are sitting next to each other very weird, but on the whole I would say that it has got to a stage where the dance floor is almost up to 50/50 boys and girls dancing.
    Twitter - KidsChaos

nigelwright7557

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem 1 View Post
    Good Afternoon Chums,

I just could not believe what this lady was saying, so I told the girls and they responded with even louder screaming.
    Wait until the boys get the bill for their first divorce, that will put them off girls for life !

pmsl, very true mate
    Twitter - KidsChaos

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I find this quite strange. lol. I wonder why the girls were screaming???
    not strange at all i find kids in general love to scream at parties i thought thats what kids parties were for...
    i find the girls want to party whilst the boys just run aronud, fight, play footy, and don;t wanna play any games at all.
    bit like real life then lol

i encourage the kids to make lots of noise, who doesnt enjoy making noise? hehe
    Peter French - Fulltime DJ And Equipment Rental
    http://www.petefrench.com
    http://www.kidsdisco.net