Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone got any karaoke jingles

Default Has anyone got any karaoke jingles

As i do karaoke and i don't really like to go on the mic much

has anyone got any kind of jingles i can play to say the karaoke it open request songs now or something

thanks

Dave

Look out for Karaoke Utility CD+Gs. I think these will suit your needs (but be aware that some are very much adult-orientated so always make sure you don't play the wrong ones!)

They have both audio and graphics. You could always use general DJ jingles such as No More Requests Please!

Just checked the my discs and the best Utilities disc I have is by Sound Choice. Can't find it on t'internet, though!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Quote Originally Posted by rowleys mobile entertainm View Post
    As i do karaoke and i don't really like to go on the mic much

has anyone got any kind of jingles i can play to say the karaoke it open request songs now or something

thanks

Dave
    Karaoke needs ALOT of mic work i find, Announcing singers who are up next, If anybody wants a request, If nobody is singing try and encourage them, You cannot get away with doing hardly any mic work with karaoke, If you don't feel confident doing it, Then the simple solution is don't offer karaoke.

Quote Originally Posted by djsteve10 View Post
    Karaoke needs ALOT of mic work i find, Announcing singers who are up next, If anybody wants a request, If nobody is singing try and encourage them, You cannot get away with doing hardly any mic work with karaoke, If you don't feel confident doing it, Then the simple solution is don't offer karaoke.
    I completely agree. You really need to be an entertainer to do that IMO.

yes i do do a lot of them just thought it would be call to have some kinda jingle to open it up.

yes i do do a lot of them just thought it would be call to have some kinda jingle to open it up.
    So if you do alot you will be experienced and very confident with the mic?
    If you have done alot as you say then you will know how it all works and know how to encourage and motivate people to sing, Don't take this the wrong way but i think that you are letting on that you are more experienced than you actually are.

I've been doing karaoke for 14 months now in a local pub and find that talking and inter-acting with the punters is more effective than the impersonal jingle (IMO).

For your karaoke night to run smoothly you need to have good banter with the punters and sometimes encourage people to get up and sing. I see your point where you could have a jingle to open it, but in most places people will ignore it. You need to be heard clearly and get the peoples attention.

thanks for that guys i was only asking the optician really if it would be any good have some crazy jingles just i do manly host the karaoke also pick of the drunken one that's showing off

djsteve10

Thanks you for your option but please don;t criticize me i being doing karaoke for a good frew month's now & its being really good better them what i thought it would be like

thanks for that guys i was only asking the optician really if it would be any good have some crazy jingles just i do manly host the karaoke also pick of the drunken one that's showing off

djsteve10

Thanks you for your option but please don;t criticize me i being doing karaoke for a good frew month's now & its being really good better them what i thought it would be like

I was not critising you i was putting it straight that you think you are more experienced than what you actually are, Harsh i know but it's true, time to come back down to earth.