Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trying to trace a DJ

Default trying to trace a DJ

If anyone knows who this number belongs to or has it stored on their phone can they please let me know...07**7468920

Many thanks

(note to admin and mods....genuine and serious reason for request....can be supplied privately)
    Sandy

Blonde, dizzy and no longer available
    www.sandysounds.co.uk
    www.sandysoundsweddingdisco.com

Sandy

This number has been given to me by someone else too as they have been getting abusive calls. Is this happening to you too?

Just out of interest, what kind of abuse are we talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by KMA Disco View Post
    Just out of interest, what kind of abuse are we talking about here.
    Tom, there's plenty of 09xxx lines out there where you can get this sort of thing for a price

Sandy, do you know for a fact this is a DJ? I have contact details for quite a few and it doesn't figure on my list. Hope it's not really bad; you could always ask your local plod for advice...

yes....very abusive and slanderous......also extremely nasty and hurtful accusations made about me. (and of a sexual nature)
    I have an appointment tomorrow to take legal advice because this is serious and seems to be escalating. It is definitely a DJ that frequents the forums....which ones I'm not sure at the moment.

i can't understand why anyone would be going out of their way to hurt me in this manner...it seems really bizarre. I can now appreciate why female DJs are reluctant to join forums.
    Sandy

Blonde, dizzy and no longer available
    www.sandysounds.co.uk
    www.sandysoundsweddingdisco.com

Hi Sandy.

Dont know if is any use.

http://www.traceamobile.co.uk/mobiletrackingguide.php.
    I think your first call should be to the police , this is utterly deplorable behaviour.
    And , if found out to be a member of ANY of the DJ related forums, should be banned for life by all admins of all sites.

Name and shame...you bet.

I have witnessed many a heated discussion on this and other forums , but this has overstepped the mark by a country mile.

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Quote Originally Posted by sandysounds View Post
    I have an appointment tomorrow to take legal advice because this is serious and seems to be escalating. It is definitely a DJ that frequents the forums....which ones I'm not sure at the moment.
    Good move, although personally I'd be involving the police as a matter of course.

Hopefully if this person is reading, the very fact this thread exists ought to be sufficient warning to stop.

s

sandy hope you are wrong and this don't put other woman off joining forums, it's the first case i have heard of and i know they are trying to locate the number on the other forum i am a member of. i don't believe in naming and shaming personally because sometimes an innocent party can get the blame.i do agree that when the person is caught they should be thrown off all forums.
    anyway sorry i can't help you(well glad i dont know the number really, would hate it tobe someone i know personally) hope it all gets sorted soon
    andy

I've just had a chat to Sandy and this is a very serious issue. I have also had a PM from another forum owner telling me that he is also getting abusive texts from the same number.

The number in question doesn't show up on our database unfortunately, but please keep your ears and eyes open as this type of thing shouldn't be happening.

Hi Sandy,

I'm really sorry to hear about this & I hope the person concerned either stops or gets caught.

I'm sure this is obvious, but in case not, have you tried Googling the mobile phone number concerned?

Just an idea.