Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SEDA ShowNight Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Default SEDA ShowNight Sunday 18th Jan 2009

Hi all,

Apologies for my second post being spam - but hopefully it'll be of inerets to some.

The first ShowNight of 2009 is looking to be another great night!!!!!

SEDA ShowNights are Bi-Monthly physical meetings primarily for members but also open to visitors (at no charge), offering the opportunity to see new kit, meet and network with colleagues, suppliers and other related businesses and individuals and also generally discuss our industry.

All are very welcome, so if you've ever wondered what goes on please feel free to come along. Also if you came along a few years ago and weren't too keen, come and see us again, things change.

This ShowNight we celebrate SEDA’s 35th year!!!

We look forward to continuing the success of bringing new product, industry news, business education, new music, etc to our membership and the wider DJ community and continuing our relationships with manufacturers, DJ associations, Online DJ Forums, and other industry and business associates.

ShowNight features:

THE LAUNCH!!! – The big surprise - come and find out what it’s about. .

Allen & Heath – A first visit to SEDA ShowNights.

ProLight – Bringing a selection of their vast product line including some very hot new products.

Denon – With our expert Gary Job on hand to answer any questions and show you how to get the best out of your kit.

Allied Sound and Light – Our featured Retailer – Promising great kit at great prices and some extra special one-offs

GloSticks UK - Fun glo products at fantastic prices – Time to replenish your stock.

SEDAshop – for all of your basic needs (and including SEDA Contract Pads (Members Only).

Nelly B’s Promo Corner – Hot Promos - Bringing you future hits and top tunes.

The Essential Selection – Giving you advice and a get out when faced with requests that are form a genre you don’t know well and are outside of your comfort zone.

Bring and Buy Table – A great chance to clear out all your “junk” make some money on it and take home someone else’s “junk”

We will, of course, be holding the legendary SEDA raffle with half the raffle funds raised given as first prize the other half going to RNID.

STOP PRESS – Our friends at ProLight have promised to add a something very nice to the raffle, another reason for coming (as if you needed one)

Please come along if you can, and remember to bring some business cards as the ShowNights are excellent networking opportunities.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you there,

Paul Forsyth
    SEDA - Vice Chairman / Events

Details of the ShowNight

Date Sunday 18th January 2009

Times Doors open 19.30
    Finish 22.30 - 23.00

Venue The Village Hotel
    Castle View, Forstal Road, Sandling, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 3AQ. Just off the M20 J6.
    DO NOT USE THE ABOVE POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV - IT WILL TAKE YOU MILES AWAY!!!
    Satellite Navigation:
    For programming satellite navigations systems please use postcode ME14 3AS.

I think that covers most of it.

If there's anything else you need to know, please give me a shout.

R.O.A.R.

Unfortunately we do (very rarely) get serial visitors who claim they see no value in joining but would like to attend the ShowNights. We feel that the ShowNights are one of our members favourite benefits and therefore as a general rule would expect someone that wanted to attend on a regular basis to join the association.(As a guide we would not expect a visitor to attend more than 2 ShowNights)

I will be there.

This will be my second time and would like to have a chat with someone face to face (much better than over the internet) about a few things.

Hi Tom

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer any questions you've got on the night, if not I'll try to find someone that can.

Always an excellent night.
    Apart from Ian. Brian Paul and Theo, I don't really know anyone , So this time I will blatantly ware my red Crimson tide sweat shirt so if you see me ( well built (ok fat)) , please come and say hello.

Daryll
    darylldj.co.uk , serving hampshire , Surrey and sussex

Be good to see you there Daryl, and hopefully a little something we have planned might help that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Forsyth View Post
    Hi Tom

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hopefully I'll be able to answer any questions you've got on the night, if not I'll try to find someone that can.
    You too.

That would be nice. Just a few silly things really.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryll View Post
    Always an excellent night.
    Apart from Ian. Brian Paul and Theo, I don't really know anyone , So this time I will blatantly ware my red Crimson tide sweat shirt so if you see me ( well built (ok fat)) , please come and say hello.

Daryll
    If I see you, I will come over and say hello.

I might be coming. Got to see if I can drag a couple of others....

Hi Darren,

Be great to see you there. You know the routine you bring the visitors we'll supply the membership forms, thumbscrews and branding irons.

Oops - hope I didn't put anyone off..........................

Hi Darren,

Be great to see you there. You know the routine you bring the visitors we'll supply the membership forms, thumbscrews and branding irons.
    Yeah, I remember...

THE LAUNCH!!! – The big surprise - come and find out what it’s about. .
    Perhaps the Denon DNS 3700 and the DNX 1100??
    Adam F
    07736 834 750
    My opinions expressed here, are MY opinions, and NOT of any company I may represent, liase or work with or for.