Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moving Heads

Default Moving Heads

Anyone know anymore about these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PAIR-OF-ZOOM-D...3A1|240%3A1318 How good are they.

Callum

501damian501

I believe zoom is an american company, their known in the karaoke stuff for tracks, if to go by their karaoke stuff, its pants

i might be wrong but i seem to remember someone saying these zooms are pretty much the same as the imove 5's??

I take it as your posting theres no videos on youtube??
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Tryed youtube and turned up alot of rubbish with me. Ill try again!

I believe the Zoom that makes lights is not the same as the one that does karaoke discs.

The Zoom that makes lighting effects is related to Source (I think they bought them when Source went bust)
    Steve Mad, bad & dangerous to know www.corabar.co.uk
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    I believe the Zoom that makes lights is not the same as the one that does karaoke discs.

The Zoom that makes lighting effects is related to Source (I think they bought them when Source went bust)
    That's right a few weeks after Source went bust we had a brochure from Zoom through that was pretty much a carbon copy of the Source brochure.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    very close, Steve.

Antari UK Ltd - incorporated 1998, name change to Source Manufacturing Ltd in 2002, in liquidation 2005

Zoom Manufacturing Ltd - incorporated 2005, in liquidation 2008

SFX Distribution Ltd - incorporated 2008 and distributes products branded "Zoom Manufacturing" and "Zoom Manufacturing International"

Callum, I believe the moving heads shown in the OP are very early (2005/06) Zoom product, certainly not a current line, therefore consider the availability of spares before buying.

501damian501

Quote Originally Posted by A1DL View Post
    very close, Steve.

Antari UK Ltd - incorporated 1998, name change to Source Manufacturing Ltd in 2002, in liquidation 2005

Zoom Manufacturing Ltd - incorporated 2005, in liquidation 2008

SFX Distribution Ltd - incorporated 2008 and distributes products branded "Zoom Manufacturing" and "Zoom Manufacturing International"

Callum, I believe the moving heads shown in the OP are very early (2005/06) Zoom product, certainly not a current line, therefore consider the availability of spares before buying.
    OK brightspark, can you shed me some light on cerwin vega/ kam speakers, certain cerwins look like kams just rebadged ?

Karaoke http://www.zoom-entertainments.co.uk/

Lights http://www.zoommfgintl.com/led_architectural.html#ent although there doesn't appear to be any moving heads on there.

Why not utilise the "Ask seller a question" facility on eBay to find out exactly what model they are?
    Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish.
    The opinions of Corabar Steve are not necessarily those of Corabar Entertainment, or any of its subsidiaries

Quote Originally Posted by 501damian501 View Post
    OK brightspark, can you shed me some light on cerwin vega/ kam speakers, certain cerwins look like kams just rebadged ?
    Somewhat off topic there Damian, as none of the above have been mentioned anywhere else in this thread & it's about lights not speakers.

Please don't respond to that question Tony.