Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: haze fluid??

Default haze fluid??

hi

I’ve just bought a hp-2s hazer. I’m having a few problems with it. It works fine with the smoke fluid it came with. But when I try to use light haze fluid nothing seems to happen. Any ideas?
    And before anyone says it I know the haze fluid won’t be as visible as the smoke fluid but literally nothing is coming out.

I use the same hazer? Fazer? smoke machine with fan? whatever, what exactly is the fluid your using maybe its for a much higher end machine?

You might want to introduce yourself mate in the newbie section, I'm sure one of the mod fathers will be here to point you in the right direction.

You should be able to hear it pumping. if you cant it may be a blockage. A light haze is invisible to the naked eye and can only be seen by your lights as they are used. This is kind of the entire point of the light haze fluids. They also dissipate faster in my experience so require contant use rather than bursts which you use when using thicker fluid.
    When the world ends , ill probably have to clean up the mess.

Only issue I had was my Hazer stopped pumping any out, turns out i just had to fill the tank up a bit more, although it was 1/4 full :s If this doesn't solve your problem, try some dense haze fluid? I'm looking to get some as I think the light haze dissipates too quickly, like Matt said.
    Ollie J. Needham
    O.J. Entertainment
    Northamptonshire, UK

Quote Originally Posted by nathc0607 View Post
    hi

I’ve just bought a hp-2s hazer. I’m having a few problems with it. It works fine with the smoke fluid it came with. But when I try to use light haze fluid nothing seems to happen. Any ideas?
    And before anyone says it I know the haze fluid won’t be as visible as the smoke fluid but literally nothing is coming out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellshill View Post
    You might want to introduce yourself mate in the newbie section, I'm sure one of the mod fathers will be here to point you in the right direction.

Please introduce yourself in the newbies section
    Last edited by Spirits High; 03-05-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Intro time!
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

i cant hear it pumping at all. i have ordered some different fluid to see how that goes.