Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Review - Hot Covers, Speaker Covers

Default Review - Hot Covers, Speaker Covers

www.hotcovers.co.uk

Following on from my other thread, i thought that i would get a bit of a review sorted, seen as i have photos now.

Anyway, i purchases covers for a pair of RCF 705a bass bins, and a pair of 312AS tops.

The first thing to notice about the covers is the price. £35 per cover is an absolute steal. At that price im not loioking for real leather, but the vinyl puts up a good imitation (even fooled a mate of mine). That doubled with a decent amount of padding (7mm) makes these a winner. The covers are also anti-static, fire retardent, waterproof, and UV resistant, etc, etc...

The covers are a perfect fit and slide over perfectly. Theres no zips, which i see as a bonus (as i bust zips on a regular bsis), but that means the bottoms arent protected, which some may see as a negative, but doesnt bother me.

The covers do slide over the speaker with no problems at all, but are such a good fit that they dont fall off opn ther own, you have to pull them off! The handle holes are also perfectly located.

The company itself has a very quick turnaround. Less than a 5 days, including a bank holiday, and they were very helpful.

They dont just do covers for RCF, they also do covers for:

Class-D
    dB Technologies
    Electro Voice
    JBL
    Logic
    Mackie
    Peavey
    Proel
    SR Technologies
    Warfedale
    Yamaha
    HK Audio
    D&B
    QSC

They also make covers for other equimpent, amps are he main one, but im not sure i'd want my amp in a soft case.

If you want something specific, regardles as to what its for, then you can give them the sizes and they will make it up for you. Im thinking par can cases.....

Overall, an excellent product from a great company.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Dynamic Entertainment; 10-05-2009 at 09:29 AM.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

The covers look good. I have the RCF zip bags for mine. The bottom of one of mine has started to fray.

nice do they just slide over nothing on the bottom ??

Yep, just slide over
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.