Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: w-audio-psr15 passive - need some opinions for a mate

Default w-audio-psr15 passive - need some opinions for a mate

A freind has been offered a pair of these for a good price,

And wants to know what they are like, Ive never used warrior cabs are heard them so cant answer tbh, Have you guys any views on them ?

i think cj and paul from spirits high use the actives from a quick browse

theyre very good for the money.

i have the PSR15a actives.

ive also had in the past a pair of ev sx300 copies which were crystal clear.

ive just picked up a pair of hardly used Warrior PS15s passives (model before PSR) and for the money they are great. approx 300w a side - good bass response too.

all warrior or w audio stuff is rocketting up in price - my advice - if the price is good buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by kjdiscos View Post
    i think cj and paul from spirits high use the actives from a quick browse
    I have and I swear by them very very good for the money, yes they're heavy but like i said to Cj it saves on the Gym membership

Quote Originally Posted by DJ INDIE View Post
    theyre very good for the money.

i have the PSR15a actives.

ive also had in the past a pair of ev sx300 copies which were crystal clear.

ive just picked up a pair of hardly used Warrior PS15s passives (model before PSR) and for the money they are great. approx 300w a side - good bass response too.
    all warrior or w audio stuff is rocketting up in price - my advice - if the price is good buy them?
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

cheers guys that sound good, will give him green light

I had a pair of passive Warrior speakers (although not the same model that you mentioned) for about 10 years, and they were great.

Having read the specs of the ones you mentioned, it states they have a maximum calculated SPL of 129.5 dB, which is very impressive.

However, I'm not too sure if there's any difference between the maximum SPL & the maximum calculated SPL.