Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Swan Flight Cases

Default Swan Flight Cases

I recently brought myself a new laser and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t find a case that would fit.
    I eventually found a company called Swan Flight who design and manufacture cases.
    I sent them an e-mail with the required internal cases dimensions, they duly replied with a quote and some suggestions, including adding a small compartment for leads.
    I sent them a cheque and this is the result.

I was very impressed with the quality of case and the laser fits perfectly.
    The case cost me £88, including postage and Vat, delivery was within a week of the cheque clearing.

Swan flight can customise the case in numerous ways including colours.
    If you are looking for a bespoke case I highly recommend Swan Flight.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajaysdisco View Post
    I recently brought myself a new laser and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t find a case that would fit.
    I eventually found a company called Swan Flight who design and manufacture cases.
    I sent them an e-mail with the required internal cases dimensions, they duly replied with a quote and some suggestions, including adding a small compartment for leads.
    I sent them a cheque and this is the result.

I was very impressed with the quality of case and the laser fits perfectly.
    The case cost me £88, including postage and Vat, delivery was within a week of the cheque clearing.

Swan flight can customise the case in numerous ways including colours.
    If you are looking for a bespoke case I highly recommend Swan Flight.
    Swan are great --- I wouldn't buy a case from another company.

I wouldn't say I wouldn't buy a case from another company - but the two cases I've bought from them have been flawless to this day.

Generally i would agree, but i hate their cases for the CDJ. The lid closes directly onto the platter.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoSteve View Post
    Generally i would agree, but i hate their cases for the CDJ. The lid closes directly onto the platter.
    That's true, but I used the CDJ1000 cases with mine for about 2 1/2 years, with no platter damage or any problems. Their slimline design, in contrast to bulkier cases like the Roadready ones, is arguably worth a little pressure being put on the platter --- CDJs can be dropped down a flight of stairs and still power up (at least if one DJs recount I read in DJmag is true), so I think they can take it. I've now switched to a Swan CDJ and 19" Mixer coffin case, and that actually doesn't close directly onto the platter. I have some spare Swan cases for sale if anyone's interested - A silver stucco Technics 1200 flight case and a 10u silver stucco rack sleeve, with front and back covers (for rack mounted effects and amplifiers etc) in immaculate condition - PM me if interested.

Ive never had a problem, but know of other djs who have (when the case was laid down upside down). I swapped to the roadready, just to be on the safe side
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Thanks for the fantastic write up
    Sean
    Swan flight

wow that does look good - will have to contact them to case up my scx600s

thanks for posting the pics up