Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Now That’s What I Call Music – Various CD’s

Default Now That’s What I Call Music – Various CD’s

I am selling Now That’s What I Call Music volumes 20, 27, 28, 32, 34, 35, 41, 43, 44, 45, 59, 60, 64, 68, 69.

These are the original CD not copies and are in a good used condition with only light surface scratches, I haven’t had chance to play every one but the one I have tried have played fine.
    Please note volume 35 doesn’t include the original sleeve (artwork) but a copy.

I am selling the lot for £55 including post and packing or £5 each (including post and packaging).

If you would like a picture or track list please PM me.

I am selling these as I recently brought a large collection of Now CDs to fill in the gaps in my collection and these are the duplicates.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

Bump

Just a quick note to say if I don’t get any interest in the few days they will be off to ebay.
    If you would like to make an offer please PM me.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

I would consider a couple of them, however you can pick them up cheaper from car boots ebay etc, so I'm not sure whether many people will consider