Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acme Magic Gobo

Quote Originally Posted by cosmicdiscos View Post
    Hi All
    after doing a disco last night upstairs where i used my 2 old NJD Chaos (1 of which is faulty and rotates constantly), i realised how much i missed the moonflower effect on the dancefloor, my usual setup is 2 x dynamos, 2x dynarocks, nebula & Tri-Phase.
    I'm looking at getting a pair of Magic Gobos, does anyone know if they give the same spread as an njd chaos? i borrowed a couple of pumas last year and thought the spread was too narrow and the units were too heavy.
    i can't stand dotty LED effects, LED's are good for uplighting and cans only imo.

any thoughts?
    You might change your mind " re dotty led effects,leds are only for uplighting" ,check out pics of gobos on the gallery. Leds are the future you just have to chose the right ones for your situation .

As a small sales outlet i am finding that sales of effects that take conventional lamps has dropped right off.

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    You might change your mind " re dotty led effects,leds are only for uplighting" ,check out pics of gobos on the gallery. Leds are the future you just have to chose the right ones for your situation .

As a small sales outlet i am finding that sales of effects that take conventional lamps has dropped right off.
    Which gallery shots are your referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid People View Post
    Which gallery shots are your referring to?
    Rig Down size TONYTIGER

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTIGER View Post
    Rig Down size TONYTIGER
    Agreed, they look fab!

Does anyone have any news on that 60 watt LED lighting effect that was due out around now?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid People View Post
    Agreed, they look fab!

Does anyone have any news on that 60 watt LED lighting effect that was due out around now?
    Its the same Led that is in the Vizi spots ,just a selling point calling it 60 watt.