Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Work in progress

I think this has gone far enough now.

I'm as fed up with all the as everyone else, but I'm not going to let this forum be dragged down or let this turn in to a witch hunt.

Everyone has made it clear to Tom - on this thread and others - exactly how they feel about the way he's going about things. From here on in, if you (like myself) have given up and do not wish to offer any more help and advice, then please just don't bother posting / use the forum facility and put Tom on your 'ignore' list (you won't even see any more posts by him then).

If there are still any members left who are prepared to constructively answer Tom's posts, then feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Entertainment View Post
    Yes and each of these "Lovick" posts are getting very boring and taking the level of the
    forum down to bickering and arguing which is not good business or sociably positive.

The site looks better than the last one so that is a positive step in the right direction to becoming a professional DJ.
    He asked to criticize his site not his whole business approach.

I would remove 2009 & 2010 from the availability checker as that looks a bit silly.
    bring the nav panel down from the top so it sits under the logo.
    Get some better pictures from good events - not just light shows.
    Get a photo of you or who ever else you use on the services page.
    Add more colour and make it fun. The text and everything looks a bit drab although the joomla template looks fresh.

Do not possibly promise things you (may) not be able to deliver. It nice to be a master of one thing (jack of all trades etc.).
    I recon make the site a bit more friendly find a distinguished USP, stick on some better photos and it will be good.
    Last edited by yourdj; 14-02-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by yourdj View Post
    Yes and each of these "Lovick" posts are getting very boring and taking the level of the
    forum down to bickering and arguing which is not good business or sociably positive.

The site looks better than the last one so that is a positive step in the right direction to becoming a professional DJ.
    He asked to criticize his site not his whole business approach.

I would remove 2009 & 2010 from the availability checker as that looks a bit silly.
    bring the nav panel down from the top so it sits under the logo.
    Get some better pictures from good events - not just light shows.
    Get a photo of you or who ever else you use on the services page.
    Add more colour and make it fun. The text and everything looks a bit drab although the joomla template looks fresh.

Do not possibly promise things you (may) not be able to deliver. It nice to be a master of one thing (jack of all trades etc.).
    I recon make the site a bit more friendly find a distinguished USP, stick on some better photos and it will be good.

Thanks Toby.

The Availibility check is from DJEP so i don't know if i can change it??

I have been taking some more photos and just got a video camera to film a promo vid

I have been a bit busy with school events at the moment so i shall spend next week doing the site and anytime i get some time to edit it.

Thanks charlie, toby and everyone else including matt in helping me with my site.