Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Ardington House

Default Ardington House

I’ve got a gig coming up at Ardington House and I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up before I get there.
    From what I have been told there is a three phase power supply and I have got to use the sound system already in the marquee as they are conscious about disturbing the neighbours.
    I was wondering if anyone knows about their sound system, e.g. what connections it has and how good it is.
    I wasn’t able to get hold of the right person today so I am going to give them a ring next week. But I thought I would put a post on here in the meantime to see what its like from a DJ point of view.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.

I worked there a couple of years ago and used my own system, so the gear must be fairly new. I'm sure there weren't any near neighbours either - the marquee is in the grounds a long way from anywhere.

They had their own uplighting when I was there, so I reckon they probably got their own gear to save money on DJs. Could be wrong...

I could park fairly close and take gear through the kitchen area, so access is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I worked there a couple of years ago and used my own system, so the gear must be fairly new. I'm sure there weren't any near neighbours either - the marquee is in the grounds a long way from anywhere.

They had their own uplighting when I was there, so I reckon they probably got their own gear to save money on DJs. Could be wrong...

I could park fairly close and take gear through the kitchen area, so access is OK.
    Thanks for the info.
    Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing.
    It was here first.