Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four Weddings Sky TV: With new pics

Default Four Weddings Sky TV: With new pics

Well it seems that they're currently filming the next series of Four Weddings.

Anyone involved with it? I think Leelive was on the last series just wondering if anyone has anything in the pipeline so to speak.

I had a call from the GM of a local hotel this morning and it looks as though I may be doing some uplighting and possibly the LED floor for a wedding in October.

We shall see
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Well, I've had confirmation this afternoon that the led floor is indeed to be used.

It's going to be a Pink aisle for the bride to walk up during the ceremony and then the dancefloor for the evening party. I'm not dj'ing for them in the evening but think I'll be onsite all day just incase it goes pearshaped. I can't wait to hear what the other brides think of it as it's definately a "Marmite" floor.

Filming is on the 7th October so I'll let you know how it goes.
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Awesome news Paul
    Dave

Brilliant!

Why didn't you push for you to DJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Brilliant!

Why didn't you push for you to DJ?
    The couple concerned are on one of the Hotels all inclusive packages which pays the DJ £195 So not for me. I know the guys (Lloyd & Paul) Dj'ing for them and they're good. They are also along with me the other recommended DJ at this venue.

Looking forward to it

Nice one Paul hopefully an enjoyable time for you.

Talks scotch too quickly dmckaraoke's Avatar

I took part in one of the shows for the new series on Saturday in Edinburgh and I treated it like any other wedding evenings entertainment and wish them all the best and hope they win there episode.

Best wishes to you. IMHO I think you'll find not having to "perform" on the night will be a blessing in disguise.

I've been approached by four weddings on two occasions with date-ranges and a requests to contact my brides. For one, i only had non-weddings, for the other the brides weren't interested in taking part.

For which I was frankly glad, in retrospect. I saw the episode our friend LeeLive was in and the editing stitched him up like a kipper IMHO - some bitchy comments by one competing bride and by the narrator, despite the whole night being a success. Am sure Lee will agree as the feedback from the couple was more than glowing.

Another singer/DJ I network with also took part and got edited into about a second of footage that made him look like some very basic £80 disco. Gutted for him, as he'd been promised more and had made a deal of it on his blog.

I trust TV companies about as much as I trust journalists.
    No offence to any (former) hacks on the forum. (If you're reading this, I mean you, Mr Forbes. )

After reading reports from other people who have featured on these type of shows, I won't entertain them.

I regularly have TV shows ring me, but if I can't trust them not to make us look stupid, then I wouldn't do it.

I'd have my reservations (although being asked would be nice!!)

The way they pitch the couples on 4 weddings is with a certain theme in mind, Money no object Wedding, Budget Wedding, "Alternative" wedding etc. I'd want to know a bit about how the wedding I was doing would be pitched by the show...