Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The inexperienced selling themselves as more...

Nevermind FB.... earlier in this thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    If I wanted to, I could sort out my paperwork/organisation skills

May I urge all concerned in this thread to please take care to avoid excessively personal posts. I think we are getting dangerously close to crossing the line of acceptability, and would hate to see this degenerate into personal attacks, when the thread was started in general terms.

Thank you one and all.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Charlie....personal issues should be viewfinder a facade of professionalism....

On the 8th of December my father passed away....whilst I was setting up fora Xmas party night....the clients none fussiest and that's how it stayed, and a good night was had by all.

We buried him fpolkaing Friday....and I went to work that night too....the BBC endowed said it was one of the beSt nights he had ever seen.

Professionalism in the eyes of the client...and possible le clients....trumps everything.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    You've taken something that I posted several days ago completely out of context.
    It's completely in context. You're somebody that sells themselves as a professional, but time and time again you tend to show yourself of being completely the opposite (in my opinion), with some of the things you say and they way you operate your business (based on things you have told us on the forum, and comments on FB). It couldn't be any more in context if I tried! Apologies if this is perceived as personal, but it's in direct response to your post.

That's my final word on this in a personal sense directed to any individual member. From now on I'll keep it in a general sense as Peter has indicated in an earlier post.
    Last edited by Shaun; 25-02-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Entertainment View Post
    Charlie....personal issues should be viewfinder a facade of professionalism....

On the 8th of December my father passed away....whilst I was setting up fora Xmas party night....the clients none fussiest and that's how it stayed, and a good night was had by all.

We buried him fpolkaing Friday....and I went to work that night too....the BBC endowed said it was one of the beSt nights he had ever seen.

Professionalism in the eyes of the client...and possible le clients....trumps everything.
    Good post. A true professional !!

Sorry guys for the dodgy spelling....been typing on my phone and it's not the best....but you get the jist of it.
    http://www.dynamic-entertainment.co.uk

Tel:0800 990 3030

The opinions here are those of an individual and not necessarily those of Dynamic Entertainment.

Charlie that throw away comment you posted on FB about wishing the brides would go away cos you can't be bothered.

I'll just say this mate, Be careful what you wish for........I sincerely hope non of those brides saw that comment on FB.

www.accessallareasdisco.co.uk

Proud members of the NADJ

I'd put money on it that the comment will have a very negative effect. That will seem pretty obvious to the rest of you on here.
    It's a bit like going on the internet when you're drunk and posting stuff and then really regretting it the next day. Do it once and you learn and (hopefully) never do it again.

So, on that note....I am going to the pub on my night off now and will no doubt tell all of my potential customers in the early hours of tomorrow morning whilst being a dribbling wreck that I wish they'd all leave me alone which will no doubt mean I won't have much of a business left to build up.

Is it me or has this post just about exhausted itself.......

Quote Originally Posted by marting View Post
    Is it me or has this post just about exhausted itself.......
    I believe so. It was ever intended to be about any single person, but sadly (and probably predictably so) certain individuals sidetracked it.

Regrettably, and for the harmony of the forum....