Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Annoyed

Default Annoyed

Most of you will know I haven't been too good recently so wasn't very pleased when I received this text from a fellow forum member...

Member: Charlie on your website can you please remove the wording of, 'musical journey' and 'I'm here to help and advise you'

Me: Why? :s

Member: Because there are the phasers which I wrote and nobody has used before

Me: oh stop being ridiculous, I havent copied anything.

Member: Omg yur umberlivble and it's not just me my website designer had a look. as a mate you sholdnt be copying it. Your on your last warning on mdd I could reportt you. I know you copied it as the website designer has had a close look!

Isn't this ridiculous? Didn't exactly put me in a good mood. Am I missing something?

I know something about this, Charlie.

The other member didn't name you or provide evidence (despite being asked on numerous occasions), but they did report that copying had taken place. If that's the entirety of the supposed plagiarism, then it's complete rubbish!

Both the stated examples are common phrases. Just ignore it.

Can you please remove this mods this is not what been said some true some not!

I'm not having a bun fight on the forum between you two, so I will be closing this thread.