Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guidance please for wedding

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Why?
    Why not?

Just try it charlie - great intro and completely unexpected (assuming you have an under 35 crowd and the numbers who want more).
    Your DJ - Mobile DJ The New Forest, Southampton & Hampshire. Toby
    https://yourdj.co.uk/

I always get a lot of respect for N-Trance Set You Free. If they like that they'll usually lap up a bit of Ace of Base. Band wise Reef Place Your Hands up never fails to raise the roof and in most cases Smells Like Teen Spirit. The Adam Freeland remix is called Smells Like Freeland. I've only seen it on vinyl.
    Last edited by funkymook; 04-05-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Deleted: 'but have a 320 rip if you'd like a copy'

Quote Originally Posted by Corabar Steve View Post
    Do many weddings then?
    Im constanyly playing song then realising halpway through there is swear words

Ive been playing dedicated to my ex now for 6 months - the version I recieved on a promo repeats that p*ssy etc etc

Only last month I realised

Before that Chris Brown Yeah X 3 - everytime I would forget about the swear word in it.

Oh well - End of year I will be packing me bags up and not doing the weddings etc any more will just keep me bar residencies - probably a good thing - Im starting to loose the passion when I do weddings - I hate having to stick to playlist and not being able to introduce new music - Im like arrggghhhh Ive got computer full of fantatsic great new music that if you all just listened to you would love - But as we all know as soon as they hear a song that is remotely out of the norm they run a mile -
    But in the bar/club you can play this and they listen and keep dancing - Its great
    Still customer comes 1st and Most important is that we give the bride / groom exactly what they want.
    Promise to all that I will put any enquiries I get after the new year on this site - Everyone has been a great help in teaching the ways of the mobile Disc Jockey