Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaflet design

I've designed and made this???

Any thoughts???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks ok, but it seems a little 'dated' looking. The images on the bottom seem to have a slight brown hue to them (to my eyes anyway). The 'brown' tint and curved edges to the images make them look like old 1970's photographs.

If your ad is to compete alongside other A+ companies in a flashy magazine I think the design could work against you.

Then again, that's just a personal opinion based on my tastes. I know nothing of your market so you could well be right on the money with the design and I could be completely wrong.

I don't usually send or hand out leaflets, however this is one I have made and used previously
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Looks ok, but it seems a little 'dated' looking. The images on the bottom seem to have a slight brown hue to them (to my eyes anyway). The 'brown' tint and curved edges to the images make them look like old 1970's photographs.

If your ad is to compete alongside other A+ companies in a flashy magazine I think the design could work against you.

Then again, that's just a personal opinion based on my tastes. I know nothing of your market so you could well be right on the money with the design and I could be completely wrong.
    TBH i agree and as said this isn't anything negative it did look to me abit out of date and for some reason hurried
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whitehouse View Post
    , however this is one I have made and used previously

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Whitehouse View Post
    I don't usually send or hand out leaflets, however this is one I have made and used previously
    While i like the aspect to me it doesn't really give me any info and if i was to pick it up its just alot pics (while it does look good) surely like a folded leaflet would be terr with a few pics and description etc
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Booche View Post
    While i like the aspect to me it doesn't really give me any info and if i was to pick it up its just alot pics (while it does look good) surely like a folded leaflet would be terr with a few pics and description etc
    I disagree. I think the colour coded aspect of the images gives just enough information in image form to make anyone looking for more info pick up the phone.

The colour coding is a nice idea Jamie.

I just can't help myself - I'm meant to be retired from designing!!!

I had a little free time today so had a little no obligation mess about with some ideas.

Couple of sample designs...

Apologies if there are any spelling mistakes. It was a little hard to read the text on your sample flyer above.

Bad Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    Bad Shaun.

Were you in talks with him about a design? If so I apologise. He'd since posted his own design so I presumed you weren't. If you are I'll definitely step aside and withdraw the designs.

If that's of course what you meant? Either that or you just think the designs are bad.