Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Starcloth Backdrops

Default Starcloth Backdrops

Having ordered a NJD one which developed an issue on its first use I'm looking at difference options for a 6 x 3 metre one.

I know the S&H ones are quality having used them but at over two grand a pop and with the general option of my wedding clients being that even £175 for this with the pipe and base is too expensive I'm looking at a cheaper option.

I understand showtec do a cloth as well at around 900ish but without having seen one in the flesh I was hoping someone here has, I'd be interested in knowing how the wiring is done as the NDJ one uses rather thin wires which I don't expect will last long on the road.

There isn't a budget as such on this, but naturally I need to weigh up cost vs likely return.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

What about this one Neil? I am thinking about one of these - obviously very budget. They do black ones as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1706643476...84.m1423.l2649

Quote Originally Posted by preederuk View Post
    What about this one Neil? I am thinking about one of these - obviously very budget. They do black ones as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1706643476...84.m1423.l2649
    Hi, I bought one from eBay, and it's cheap. Never had a problem with it, and saved a fortune. Pleasantly surprised.
    Http://www.heartandsouldisco.co.uk

Wedding DJ and Mobile Disco in Sussex and Surrey

Suprised you havent given the office a call neil - we do them in 2x1m, 4x3m, 6x4m and could do a 6x3 if thats the size you wanted.

Million miles better quality than most of the cheap rubbish thats flooding the market yet cheaper than the big brands.
    Last edited by jamesh; 18-11-2012 at 02:44 AM.
    UK EVENT SERVICES.CO.UK
    * Photo Video Guestbooks & Video Booths *

Based in Worcestershire and covering across the UK - Tel: 08456 43 48 49

Quote Originally Posted by jamesh View Post
    Suprised you havent given the office a call neil - we do them in 2x1m, 4x3m, 6x4m and could do a 6x3 if thats the size you wanted.

Million miles better quality than most of the cheap rubbish thats flooding the market yet cheaper than the big brands.
    Well get me some prices then, [email protected]

Naturally the wiring needs to be better than the DSB cloth I got a few years ago though...
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk