Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Video DJ, VJ Conference March 2013 Bristol

Likes a bit of moleing visualdjmax's Avatar

Default Video DJ, VJ Conference March 2013 Bristol

We are proud to announce that the first annual UK video DJ conference will be held on the 1st and 2nd of March 2013. The conference will include a small expo floor as well as performer areas and seminar rooms. The two day conference will also include evening events including performance's from some of the UK's top VJ's.

It is our intention to bring together the VJ community for the first time in the UK to include:

Manufacturers
    Software Developers
    Experienced Industry Professionals
    Tutorials & Seminars
    Performances

Full details including Hotels, Seminar Lists and attending manufacturers will be posted on the 1st December 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by visualdjmax View Post
    We are proud to announce that the first annual UK video DJ conference will be held on the 1st and 2nd of March 2013. The conference will include a small expo floor as well as performer areas and seminar rooms. The two day conference will also include evening events including performance's from some of the UK's top VJ's.

It is our intention to bring together the VJ community for the first time in the UK to include:

Manufacturers
    Software Developers
    Experienced Industry Professionals
    Tutorials & Seminars
    Performances

Full details including Hotels, Seminar Lists and attending manufacturers will be posted on the 1st December 2012.
    Well you've got my attention for two reasons:

1. It's local to me so I've got a hope of getting to it.
    2. It's about VJ'ing

Waiting on the info with baited breath...

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

looks good. bit of a trek but will probable come.

I hope you can get someone to represent mix emergency as its prob the leading VJ software (although serato video is looking better now with delay compensation etc)

Perhaps a session on editing? a simple final cut tutorial?
    The most important part for video editors and I made the same mistake when starting out was export settings.

Matt