Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: LED dance floor.

Default LED dance floor.

I am looking to buy a LED dancefloor in black. Something like the Grumpy Joe ones.

Can someone quote me for a 12" x 12" floor please.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]www.super-sonic.eu

Have you asked them directly?
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

Hi Ben,

I haven't asked them directly yet. I want to get an idea of prices first, as I really want the most floor for the least money.

But, do you think that going direct is my best option.

Quote Originally Posted by super-hero View Post
    Hi Ben,

I haven't asked them directly yet. I want to get an idea of prices first, as I really want the most floor for the least money.

But, do you think that going direct is my best option.
    In most cases with dance floors you pay for for a good quality product. In this case grumpy joes are more expensive but a quality product and should last longer.
    Yes you can get cheaper and more panels etc for your money but will it last?
    Also with grumpy joes you can buy a 12 x 12 for example and over time you can easy buy extra panels at a later date.

Second hand dancefloors aren't that much cheaper per panel and for a small size like 12 x 12 you'd be better off buying direct from GJ.

Most people who would be selling one (aren't many) will be VAT registered as well..
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I would buy new, as Neil said the cost difference isn't huge. Also new panels are under warranty and have the latest wiring etc so should be more reliable.
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

Thanks for the replies. I was just thinking that maybe Grumpy Joe's sold their floors via dealers, and it might be cheaper going through one of them.

@Ben, I have a client looking for a Saturday Night Fever style of dancefloor, is that something you could supply.

Definitely better to speak to them direct, and yep we have 5m x 5m led floor in stock, drop me an email to [email protected] with some details and I'll send you over a quote.

Good luck