Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: The New Traktor Ipad App

Default The New Traktor Ipad App

Well Native Instruments announced the new Traktor Ipad app today. To my disappointment it wasn't a version of Rekordbox for traktor users instead a full standalone mixing app.

When linked to a soundcard this can be used as a digital controller. I can see the benefit as a back-up system defintely beyond that it may be a tad unreliable. Personally I'll wait for the reviews before I pay for the app.

Official Fluff

Your thoughts on the app are appreciated.

The Traktor DJ app is a great app. IMO it is definitely the best DJ app available on the iPad (and I've probably used most of them). If your a Traktor user anyway everything will be more or less familiar. As a back up it's spot on. The beauty is it also syncs up to Traktor Pro.

I synced them together the other day, and then put a couple of back up playlists into my iPad for the weekends gig. I loaded up Taktor DJ and popped a couple of songs into the decks. As the songs loaded up I could instantly see that all my saved cue points and loops (that I originally did in Traktor Pro) were there.

The app itself is a doddle to use. It has a very clean interface and nothing is over complicated.
    Every day's a school day

Floorfillerz Mobile Disco

Simon Pridmore

Got this yesterday after hearing good reviews from a fellow DJ

As a full on serato guy it pain me to say it (joke) but NI have come up trumps with this app. Its superb and is now my backup rather the DJay on the iPad.

So simple to use is what makes it so clever. Well worth the money

Matt