Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: New Van Signwriting

Default New Van Signwriting

So today was the first time I've had the chance to meet a member off the forums! I took the trip down to Tamworth to see Scott (SJS Discos) to fit his new van decals. We're about to introduce these as a new service, so big thanks to Scott for being our guinea pig on this one!

Scott put together most of the design and the content for it, which we then printed on to heavy weight vinyl, with one way view vinyl for the rear windows, so you can still see through it due to the small holes throughout the vinyl.

I'll be putting up our price list soon if any of you are interested in this service, but in the mean time, please do let me know your thoughts on our first vinyl mini-wrap!

Name:  Scotts-New-Van.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  84.8 KB

Maybe its just a personal thing but i would not want my own photo on my van but it looks good. Well done

Looks good. Not my personal cup of tea but if Scotts happy with it then that's all that matter.

Is that actually a pic of Scotts vehicle? LHD and foreign plates I know it's different world in Tamworth but..........
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I've been considering getting a "proper" vehicle for the business and getting it sign written. If I'm honest I'd say I've seen far more effective artwork than this.

Does Kylie know that Scott is using her photo and name to sell discos?

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Happy April Fools day - guys!!!

(I hope)
    http://www.premier-ltd.com DJ's, Dance floors, LED Furniture, Staging, Lighting, Draping, Audio & Visual Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester Ben View Post
    Happy April Fools day - guys!!!

(I hope)
    I was up early this morning looking at all the April Fools Day pranks on Twitter then I checked out MDD and this was the first post I came across. I think several people have been "had" by it!
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!

Well now that it's noon I'd better come clean It was indeed an April Fools which Scott had very little input into (especially regarding the photoshopped Kylie on his arm).

Hope it gave some of you a chuckle

In other news, we had our own little joke over on 48Press with this little image:

Name:  579685_151712701664624_1822320635_n.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  76.0 KB

Thanks for that Lee, I don't like you anymore lol!

I stupidly reminded Lee that it was 1st April today at about 11:30pm last night... Possibly the worst mistake anyone could make!
    Scott.

SC Events | Facebook

Professional Conference & AV Services, Corporate Entertainment, Equipment Hire and DJs