Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pioneer DDJ- WeGO anyone use this?

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Events Ltd View Post
    And I didn't read it because it wasn't mentioned!!
    It wasn't, you're right. I think Peter was cheating a bit with inside knowledge
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Events Ltd View Post
    And I didn't read it because it wasn't mentioned!!
    Indeed it was not mentioned. I did however remember that.............................................. ........

Quote Originally Posted by Spirits High View Post
    It wasn't, you're right. I think Peter was cheating a bit with inside knowledge
    Paul had some sort of sound isues or something a while back, and he swapped the controllers in an effort to cure/isolate the problem.
    I also remember that the spare 6000 lives under the seat in Paul's van. Not all the neurones have stopped firing just yet.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

I have just purchased a Numark Mixtrack Quad, really just for using at home but will also be a backup. I have used it at home a few times and for the money (approx £200) it is quite good. I have yet to test it live. The only thing that may cause a problem is that there isn't any equalization on the mic.

http://www.djanddiscostuff.com/digit...udio-i-o-p1261

Quote Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
    I have just purchased a Numark Mixtrack Quad, really just for using at home but will also be a backup. I have used it at home a few times and for the money (approx £200) it is quite good. I have yet to test it live. The only thing that may cause a problem is that there isn't any equalization on the mic.
    Now I didn't want to suggest the Mixtrack family as you were looking at Pioneer/Denon kit - but I've had a Mixtrack Pro for some time and despite the plastic build, it has been a rock solid piece of kit. The only major problem I've had with it is it's so light I'm never sure if it's in the case or not

I will say though that the lack of Eq for the Mic has been an issue which has forced me to use my MixDeck more than the MixTrack (as the MixTrack has an Aux in and Eq on all channels including the Mic). This is mainly when I've been doing walk up club work where I'm stood in a booth behind a pair of subs so I have to back off the lows on the Mic or I get some really weird LF feedback.

Julian
    http://www.bristoldiscohire.co.uk - Quality Disco and Equipment hire for Bristol & Bath
    Weddings, Birthday Parties, Kids Parties, School Disco's and more
    https://julianburr.co.uk - Wedding, Family, Portrait and Product Photography

Well, I've gone for the WEGO in the end.

Picked one up while I was buying some more uplighting the shop happened to have a second hand one that's about 4 months old for the bargain price of £160.

I'll let you know how wego and get on
    Professional DJ & Event services inc Led & Starlight dancefloors, Venue uplighting

Derbyshire Wedding DJ - Wedding Uplighting, Dancefloors and Professional Wedding DJs

I have a WeGO...it's awesometastic...only headache for me is that as a DDJ-SX user I kind of hoped it would work with Serato DJ...but I have to use DJ Intro which is no biggie I guess. Works also with VDJ, Traktor and djay...

Also its worth mentioning though that despite being USB powered, it's Mic input is pretty good and appears to be analog as opposed to be routed through DJ software...
    just ian
    Wedding DJ - DISCOfever

It arrived today and I managed to get it set up after installing the drivers etc.

To be fair for the price it's got plenty of features and well worth the cost plus it's very easy to use. It's now the back up controller that has superseded the DJ2Go

Just wanted to give you an update on the Numark Mixtrack Quad which I purchased really as a back up for my MC6000. I used the mixtrack last night for a 3 hour gig (with the mc6000 on standby!) and have to say it performed pretty well. I had concerns that as there wasn't any equalization on the mic that it may cause me a problem but it really was quite good. A bit more bass than I would have on my mic normally but totally acceptable.

The only criticism I would have was that it seemed to lack volume slightly, but all I did was turn up my K12s a couple of notches and it was fine.

So to sum it up, for me it is a really backup, and something that I would be happy using at smaller venues.