Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Social Media Experiment

Default Social Media Experiment

Hi guys,

For those of you who use mainly facebook for your client facing online marketing will no doubt know that facebook is continently looking to milk money out of business pages with concepts such as paying to talk to the people who have already indicated they want to know what you're posting (by liking your page)

I'm looking into Google plus and would be interested to know how highly ranked some of my google plus material is (I have a feeling when I search that because I'm signed in that it appears higher than it would for someone else).

Could anyone be so kind and let me know what places if any my google plus content (From Neil Ollerton or Deckstar Deluxe Wedding & Event Services) appears if you search for things like LED furniture, LED uplighting, Starcloths, and discos in the Gloucestershire/Cotswolds area if you were looking for one of these services.

I'm hoping the findings will be useful not just to me but also other members as if it's ranking highly then you can take that on board with your own G+ profiles (if you have one).

Thanks for your time, one love.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post

Could anyone be so kind and let me know what places if any my google plus content (From Neil Ollerton or Deckstar Deluxe Wedding & Event Services) appears if you search for things like LED furniture, LED uplighting, Starcloths, and discos in the Gloucestershire/Cotswolds area if you were looking for one of these services.
    I searched on Google from Derbyshire but included 'Gloucestershire/Cotswolds area' in the search terms, here are the results.
    Starcloths and discos: 3rd and 4th positions on first page for ddwes.co.uk and bottom of first page for deckstardelux
    LED furniture: 2nd position on second page for ddwes.co.uk
    LED uplighting: Nowhere to be found, I looked down to page 5

I'm not sure what you mean by Google plus content and how to identify it
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Updates and stuff, will start with www.google.......... In the link section. I'm guessing none if it's not clear.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk