Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laptop running all night.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Max View Post
    Loading music to a phone is a good idea. I have also noticed that the CDJ2000 take a usb pendrive, so I can also stick the whole playlist on a pen drive too as backup until I can restart the laptop in case it crashes.
    To get the best from the 2000s with a memory stick the songs have to be ran through Rekordbox. The 2000s will still play tracks without doing this but you lose alot of the best features like accurate bpm readings and the track waveform.
    Larry Basham

Can you play something with a beat ?

Thanks for that info. I didn’t realize that you had to do that when using USB pendrives. Does this take long to do and is it easy? What about if I have the back up playlist on DVD, do I still have to use rekorbox?

Default Laptop Review

I really enjoyed to read this post and replies. I have a laptop and i used it every night at least 3 to 5 hours.

I use a laptop with VDJ on it and it has never crashed or overheated and it is a pretty old laptop.
    It will be on for at least 4 hours when I am DJing.
    The only thing I do is turn it on when I get there and off when I finish. I don't leave it on all day if I have set up early. I set up everything else and then add the laptop when I arrive at the venue.

yes, me too have HP laptop it is running 1 full night ...nothing is happened it is good only