Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: A request web app?

Quote Originally Posted by funktions View Post
    necro i know...

what ever happened to this ??
    Almost got there....if I recall correctly it's almost usable (in fact I think some do use it) but the version myself and Justin were working on required some final tweaking (I think myself doing the forgot password page) but it's a while ago and other things took priority. If Justin wants to resurrect it and we could work on finishing it, I'd be up for that...I just can't quite remember where we were!

Quote Originally Posted by funktions View Post
    necro i know...

what ever happened to this ??
    I stopped doing walkin gigs at the venue that necessitated remore request giving & besides I think asking in person is by far the method I prefer customers & gursts to use.

Or what I should have said was
    I stopped doing walkin gigs at the venue that necessitated remote request giving & besides I think asking in person is by far the method I prefer customers & guests to use.
    In short, it didn't get any further. And now I just use MDJM

Given social distancing rules...maybe time for a bump?

This is still where it was left over 4 years ago, but if there's interest then I might go back and take a look at finishing it... in collaboration with Justin if he's willing!

Quick link to the live demo: https://ask.elitedj.co.uk (use code mdddemo)

Quote Originally Posted by Marc J View Post
    Given social distancing rules...maybe time for a bump?

This is still where it was left over 4 years ago, but if there's interest then I might go back and take a look at finishing it... in collaboration with Justin if he's willing!

Quick link to the live demo: https://ask.elitedj.co.uk (use code mdddemo)

Maybe Marc, maybe.. but I'm a bit busy at the mo getting on with a new light fixture I'm designing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi View Post
    Maybe Marc, maybe.. but I'm a bit busy at the mo getting on with a new light fixture I'm designing.
    I kind of rekindled my interest in taking requests electronically a while back, partly spurred on to minimise the amount of admin pre-event requests can cause (mostly in transcribing the blessed lists). I figured out how to import a VDJ database, make a list of requests that the app can spit out a .M3U file of I can just drag & drop into VDJ. Thing is, I've no idea where I put the code

EDIT: I found the code! I'll waz it up on my github somewhere ASAP..

EDIT: And HERE it is No, don't ask me what any particular PHP function does - all I can remember is it's /client for the customer side, /guest for guests & /admin for admins.
    Last edited by Nakatomi; 16-06-2020 at 08:49 PM.