I was asked to provide some feedback on someone's website today (nobody from this forum, and I won't be providing a link), and there were several examples where I thought to myself "Why would you mention that?" For example, the DJ in question had an 'About' page where he has (as a bullet point) "a keen interest in music." Well, surely that goes without saying? You'd be in the wrong job otherwise!

So what examples have you seen that made you think "Well, that's not a selling point, is it?" Maybe, if anyone here is guilty of such things, it may improve the copy of their website. And to ensure that this is not a thread that focuses on 'negativity', if you can, try and balance it out with an example of something you've seen that made you think "Actually, that's pretty cool." For example, on this particular website there is an awesome picture of the DJ getting a big hug from a bride whilst he high-fives someone who I assume to be the groom. I thought that it perfectly captured the joy of the moment and it was a great landing picture for the website.