Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Lighting Gantry Rig

Default Lighting Gantry Rig

Spotted this entire club lighting gantry on Gumtree for sale in Liverpool/St Helens area

Club/pub Aluminum light hanging rig and disco light

http://www.gumtree.com/p/stage-light...ght/1119100601 price £200 - open to offers

Not what I need right now but thought it may be of possible interest to others on here so thought would mention it

Rich

Dicky, do you think that would fit on my Ultimax? Would I need to make new brackets?

At £200, it's nearly worth melting it down!
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

Looks like a contractor has got it for free and just wants a few quid in their pocket to get it cleared out the way. The truss is quite likely to be all sorts of random lengths and awkward angled junctions, plus clearly masses of holes drilled in it which devalue it quite a bit. That helicopter though could be worth some serious money if it's still fully functioning.

Oh, and it's likely to be completely covered in gunk - it was clearly installed well before the smoking ban!!

But a good spot and a good buy for the right person.

if I had the time to go up and get it I would be there by now ... really annoying..