Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: invoice systems?

Default invoice systems?

What are people using on here for contract and invoicing?

I notice a few posts about event planner etc.

I thought a general invoice with your business name, services supplied and price etc was the norm? Or is there a different world in mobile land?

Quote Originally Posted by mrrawuk View Post
    What are people using on here for contract and invoicing?

I notice a few posts about event planner etc.

I thought a general invoice with your business name, services supplied and price etc was the norm? Or is there a different world in mobile land?
    Up until this year I've just made manual invoices.
    I've grown very fond very quickly of a piece of accounting software www.quickfile.co.uk
    It's of course for all your bookkeeping but you can make invoices and email / snail mail them direct from software, once invoice is paid it automatically adds to your bookkeeping!

Not bad considering its free!

Dorset DJ - Dorset based DJ service
    11:11 EVENTS LTD - 11:11 EVENTS LTD

Quote Originally Posted by ukpartydj View Post
    Up until this year I've just made manual invoices.
    I've grown very fond very quickly of a piece of accounting software www.quickfile.co.uk
    It's of course for all your bookkeeping but you can make invoices and email / snail mail them direct from software, once invoice is paid it automatically adds to your bookkeeping!

Not bad considering its free!
    Top post . Cheers for that i will take a peep.

DJEP which manages my calendar and also pushes it to my phone and devices so at any time I can pull up a date and see what if any work I have on for that date.

Echosign for sending out contracts and as most of my clients are private they are happy with this rather than having to produce an invoice.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

DDWES Event Hire

www.ddwes.co.uk

I use Giggio - it’s a very user friendly system for booking events, sending contracts and invoices. It has on-line contract signing built in and can keep track of overdue payments and can automatically send reminders.

I’ve used the other DJ booking systems and have found Giggio to be the easiest for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    DJEP which manages my calendar and also pushes it to my phone and devices so at any time I can pull up a date and see what if any work I have on for that date.

Echosign for sending out contracts and as most of my clients are private they are happy with this rather than having to produce an invoice.
    +1 for DJEP. Since I started using it I've not stopped singing it's praises. But for me I use the e-signing feature that's built in rather than using a 3rd party service such as Echosign.
    Dazzy D
    Lightning Disco & Entertainment

Born to make you party!