Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: Speakers

Default Speakers

How do you all store/transport your speakers safely? Do you have covers for them? in flight boxes? I need to get something which will protect them in transit etc. Any tips?
    Dolly

There are a few companies that provide custom bags for speakers. One that comes to mind is www.coverovercovers.co.uk, but i've heard mixed reports about them.

I have bags for my small system, but they are provided by the speaker manufacturer as an optional extra....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I bought some some heavy durable leather material from a fabric shop and hired a seamstress to alter them to fit my speakers.

I spent £55 each and bought the official Mackie bags which are superb. They really are top quality and have kept my cabs in immaculate condition.

The subs have padded covers bought on Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehousejamie View Post
    There are a few companies that provide custom bags for speakers. One that comes to mind is www.coverovercovers.co.uk, but i've heard mixed reports about them.

I have bags for my small system, but they are provided by the speaker manufacturer as an optional extra....

crikey what a pro Jamie even takes his speakers camping with him lol

i got bags with my mackies from decks.co.uk and bought a padded cover for my 1501 off ebay.
    Last edited by Dragonfly; 14-11-2006 at 01:21 PM.
    The only answer for functions in the midlands ...... Dragonfly mobile Discos Roadshow DJ services entertainment ..... call for a quote

pardon the pun, but Dolly Boards are quite popular for said purpose

Quote Originally Posted by whitehousejamie View Post

you could camp in those

I bought from cover over covers----bit hard to get going with them but once in contact they were fine.

CRAZY K

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire Entertainments Ltd View Post
    I spent £55 each and bought the official Mackie bags which are superb. They really are top quality and have kept my cabs in immaculate condition.
    Same here - certainly worth spending to keep the speakers in 'tip top' condition.
    Ian
    www.limelightandrhythmdisco.co.uk
    Covering Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex, Middlesex, & NW London ... but have been known to travel further afield. PLI & PAT - member of MDA.