Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: BPM 2021, née BPM 2018

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Doncaster
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Nuisance of a place to get to, but as I don't appear (yet) to be working that weekend, I may well venture out on the Saturday this year for a change. Always used to do the Monday before.

  2. #22
    Dinosaur Excalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Age
    66
    Posts
    26,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattydj50 View Post
    Nuisance of a place to get to, but as I don't appear (yet) to be working that weekend, I may well venture out on the Saturday this year for a change. Always used to do the Monday before.
    I miss Monday.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

    www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

  3. #23
    Disco Dude! DeckstarDeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    It's a shame that the speaker meet at Coleville went south as well as that was another fun social DJ event.
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

    DDWES Event Hire

    www.ddwes.co.uk

  4. #24
    Dinosaur Excalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Age
    66
    Posts
    26,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeckstarDeluxe View Post
    It's a shame that the speaker meet at Coleville went south as well as that was another fun social DJ event.
    Now that was a great day, Neil. Where else could you hear and compare so many different speakers? it beat BPM in many ways.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

    www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

  5. #25
    Dinosaur Excalibur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Age
    66
    Posts
    26,068

    Default

    OK, head above parapet time. Strongly considering going this year, probably with young Twinspin. Who else is thinking of visiting, when, and staying where?
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

    www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

  6. #26
    Disco Dude! DeckstarDeluxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cheltenham
    Age
    38
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    OK, head above parapet time. Strongly considering going this year, probably with young Twinspin. Who else is thinking of visiting, when, and staying where?
    I've not seen anything mentioned about the show. I'm assuming you guys are going on the Sunday the 17th? I could be tempted to pop my head in......
    The Cheltenham Wedding DJ
    www.cheltenhamweddingdj.co.uk

    DDWES Event Hire

    www.ddwes.co.uk

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chester-le-Street
    Posts
    4,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    OK, head above parapet time. Strongly considering going this year, probably with young Twinspin. Who else is thinking of visiting, when, and staying where?
    Double whammy for me - I am working that day and if I wasn't it is the Wifes birthday anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •