Quote Originally Posted by rth_discos View Post
The biggest benefit is the size limitation restricts me from buying too much gear - has worked well for my wallet!!
Totally, I have had to hold back on all sorts of purchases that in retrospect I did not need. Because i am not offering packages that include photo booths, dry ice and mirrorballs (big items) I need to go bog, but if I was just doing my DJ services my Zafira is a very nice snug fit along half the height of the car leaving a metre or so of space for extra items. Its a fabulous little vehicle, but the allure of packaging things better & making double what I am on now outweighs the cost savings & usefulness of a domestic vehicle.

I found that my berlingo and Partner had bags of space to spare, compared to my Zafira as it was a more boxy shape. I would say a 2-3 M3 more actually (complete guess). I might go for the Kangoo people carrier Electric option, but with a crew cab, so it doubles up for the kids and can store excess equipment should I expand further. I am setting up a corporate events company next year so not quite sure where that will take me and what kit I will have to transport??? Yes I will look like a bit of a tool as its not the coolest van in the world, but its super practical. I could always sell it and get the much better looking Nissan.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  64.9 KB