Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: BRAND NEW Mackie HD1801 Subs - Half Price

Default BRAND NEW Mackie HD1801 Subs - Half Price

If you are looking for one of these beasts, Polar Audio (main agents) are selling off brand new ones with a 2 year guarantee for just £460 inc delivery on eBay, that's £200 less than half price. I've just purchased several, they wont be there for long at that price!
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire

Quote Originally Posted by Pe7e View Post
    If you are looking for one of these beasts, Polar Audio (main agents) are selling off brand new ones with a 2 year guarantee for just £460 inc delivery on eBay, that's £200 less than half price. I've just purchased several, they wont be there for long at that price!
    Can't see them on ebay.
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

Correct, they are no longer there, they had sold the lot of them within two hours of my post, bargains like that don't hang around.
    Inside every old person, is a young person wondering 'What The Hell Happened'. Tempus Fugit

Disco 4 Hire