Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

Default The Unpopular Opinion Thread

If your idea of a nice steak meal entails eating a well done rump, I hope that cow's descendents trample you to death.

Erm....nope. I prefer them to cut off the horns and shave its bum! The more blood to soak up with the chips, the better in my very 'umble opinion

Rustic booths. I can kinda see the appeal to clients but when speakers and lights don't look rustic it's kinda like putting lipstick on a pig IMHO. Come on people, bring out woodgrain effect cabs, I dare ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi View Post
    Rustic booths. I can kinda see the appeal to clients but when speakers and lights don't look rustic it's kinda like putting lipstick on a pig IMHO. Come on people, bring out woodgrain effect cabs, I dare ya...
    They're a Marmite thing (like LOVE letters), but couples are going WILD for mine at the moment. At the moment, the Rustic has more bookings for the next 12 months than anything else

(a new and improved even MORE Rustic version will be appearing online after the weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    They're a Marmite thing (like LOVE letters), but couples are going WILD for mine at the moment. At the moment, the Rustic has more bookings for the next 12 months than anything else

(a new and improved even MORE Rustic version will be appearing online after the weekend)
    More power to you then.

I've got ideas for 'different' booths which will hopefully see fruition before the end of September.

Resident Antagonist Benny Smyth's Avatar

What if we've completely got it wrong? What if Dogs don't like chasing balls, but instead love putting it in a certain place and we just pick it up and throw it only for them to retrieve it and put it back in their favourite place?

What if Benny's hitting the posh gin too hard?
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk

you love mine Justin don't lie ;-)

was actually contemplating doing my speakers too but what to do with the grills...
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    you love mine Justin don't lie ;-)

was actually contemplating doing my speakers too but what to do with the grills...
    Hessian of course. But special, acoustically transparent Hessian, naturally! Ha.

I've not yet seen a rustic booth I don't like (bar one) but my issue comes from the fact it's near impossible to make other functional parts of the rig fit the theme too.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 08-08-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Hessian of course. But special, acoustically transparent Hessian, naturally! Ha.

I've not yet seen a rustic booth I don't like (bar one) but my issue comes from the fact it's near impossible to make other functional parts of the rig fit the theme too.
    I told one bride I'd make a Rustic Booth for her wedding, and she said " Ah, you'll throw some hessian over your existing one". She was actually delighted with what she got.
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk