Quote Originally Posted by Marc J View Post
Selling anything (DJ related) is fine, but there are rules in place to avoid people registering just to sell whatever they have, with no further contribution. So, here, it's 3 month's membership and 100 posts, or through joining the Supporters group.

I think you've misunderstood. The "Supporters Only" (not Members Only) forum is only visible to supporters, and not the general public / forum membership, which is why you can't find it. If you decided to support the forum (see Help Support This Site!) you'd get access to that forum, along with an increased PM limit and the lifting of the 3 months / 100 posts requirement for posting items for sale. The For Sale forum is visible to everyone, so your audience isn't limited at all.

Of course, that's your prerogative. eBay would be a good start, but they'll charge fees to list, and more fees when you sell... but then you knew that

Like I said: -

Rules are rules, and as much as you were "trying to help" (which I acknowledged) there are no exceptions.

Nobody's asking you to leave, or said you should.

The rules are in place so that decisions don't have to be made on a case-by-case basis. They are there for a reason. There are no exceptions. If you want to take it personally, that's up to you.
I've paid the subscription - no problems there, so can a mod make this visible in in the relevant forum ns, or do I have to start a new thread ?