Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: It took me 19 years to buy these.......

Default It took me 19 years to buy these.......

Back in 2001, I had a demo of the Martin Raptor. I liked the effect but in those days I was too much of a tight arse to spend the money.

During lockdown I started to reflect on old classic lights of the past, as I'm starting to do some retro events and 80's nights, so when I saw a pair of serviced Raptors being sold I jumped at the chance. One is in excellent, the other is very good condition. I've replaced the bulbs with the excellent Philips Broadway bulbs.

What super lights they are, and a refreshing change from some of the LED stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by East Anglian Discos; 23-05-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by East Anglian Discos View Post
    Back in 2001, I had a demo of the Martin Raptor. I liked the effect but in those days I was too much of a tight arse to spend the money.

During lockdown I started to reflect on old classic lights of the past, as I'm starting to do some retro events and 80's nights, so when I saw a pair of serviced Raptors being sold I jumped at the chance. One is in excellent, the other is very good condition. I've replaced the bulbs with the excellent Philips Broadway bulbs.

What super lights they are, and a refreshing change from some of the LED stuff.
    Now i need to find a couple of flight cases for these beasts.