Mornin' all (sorry, just unwinding from another arduous, cold and wet shift delivering shopping....please Lord, tell me this isn't my permanent and full time future )

I've come home tonight to another couple of enquiries. Sadly both for 2021 which I really don't think will happen, so I've already replied that "I'm busy" that night. I can't foresee any real action at 100Db+ in 2021 at the moment and am awaiting the already rescheduled weddings on the books to start contacting me imminently when they realise their weddings really won't be what they were expecting . And that's fine, I have a job (urgh) which will keep me afloat until such time as "normal" comes back....I can keep the business afloat until then.

Happily though, I've secured THREE new bookings already for mid 2022 since Boxing Day . Got to admit - it took me ages to send out the paperwork because I'd sort of forgotten how DJEP works

I know our beloved Sage Mr Excalibur has secured at least one as well....he was soooo excited when he emailed me last night that he'd sent an e-sign link out.

The enquiries at the moment are well and truly down on this time last year when I actually started to record such things properly (thanks to Benny for that one). It's not unexpected, but it's a start!

Anyone else starting to at least see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel yet?