Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weddings with 15 or 30 Guests

Is anyone any further forward with this ?

I rang my MP office the other day and expressed it was urgent hence why I rang and not emailed. I got a call back from him this afternoon to say he has no idea and has been trying to find out but coming up against a brick wall every time.
    Semi-Retired Multi Award Winning DJ

www.ultimateweddingdj.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    Is anyone any further forward with this ?

I rang my MP office the other day and expressed it was urgent hence why I rang and not emailed. I got a call back from him this afternoon to say he has no idea and has been trying to find out but coming up against a brick wall every time.
    Looking around the FB supplier groups, the general consensus seems to be that we'll be given exact guidance once they decide the actual date that each stage is likely to go ahead, and then possibly with only a week's notice ('cos we can all work with a week's notice....can't we?)

Two more of mine for July have got fed up of waiting now for definite rules (they both have a large contingent of international guests coming) and have rescheduled to 2022. I've got just 5 left for 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine View Post
    Looking around the FB supplier groups, the general consensus seems to be that we'll be given exact guidance once they decide the actual date that each stage is likely to go ahead, and then possibly with only a week's notice ('cos we can all work with a week's notice....can't we?)
    I think you may be correct by the looks of things. I keep saying whenever restrictions are eased for us, we will still have a 3 month wait before returning to any kind of normality (if working for weddings).

Quote Originally Posted by ppentertainments View Post
    I think you may be correct by the looks of things. I keep saying whenever restrictions are eased for us, we will still have a 3 month wait before returning to any kind of normality (if working for weddings).
    I think anyone hoping for a big wedding with music between 17 May and 20 June should think again.

Quote Originally Posted by East Anglian Discos View Post
    I think anyone hoping for a big wedding with music between 17 May and 20 June should think again.
    Totally agree, but when you have pubs with bands, bongos bingo, DJs etc etc people do wonder. Sometimes I feel like a killjoy when telling people the truth.