Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thread: SETTING UP ISSUES

Default SETTING UP ISSUES

Hi recently bought some old CITRONIC turntables which have been fitted in flight cases. Only one lead out with jack plug but I cannot find a mixer to take this. Any advice appreciatedName:  51693C11-8A99-4CCB-A279-2A74B36ADBCD.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  38.7 KB

Hello Claire. Welcome to the forum, good to have you aboard. If you'd like to nip across to Newbies and introduce yourself a little more fully, we'd appreciate that, cos we're a bunch of nosey blighters.

Right, to your turntables. There are a heap of folk more knowledgeable than me, but more and better pictures might help. I think it's a lash up, as I can't see a mixer in that picture. Normally, there would be one below/in front of the turntables, get your hands on a Citronic SM330 for example ( piccy below ) and you're in business.

A single jack plug doesn't seem logical to me. I can think of a few ways of testing them, but I'll wait for Justin to arrive and make better suggestions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Excalibur. Older than the average DJ.

www.excaliburmobiledisco.co.uk