Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
What you all using?
I have three weapons of choice at the moment.

The most used HAVE to be my Evolve 50s. I still smile every single time I power them up and their sooooo light and powerful.
Second most used would be my white Maui28s. I still can't believe what they're capable of at times

My absolute favourites though which I've not used since we started back is a combo which shouldn't work on paper. It's my Yamaha DSR12/DXR8 combo and I still can't believe the jaw dropping power from those little 8" cabs....they really shouldn't be capable of what they put out!

As a backup I now take to every single gig because it's so small and portable (and Mr Grumpy will agree with me here) - Maui5Go. I only own one at the moment (it's mainly used for speeches and ceremonies) but by heck it punches above its weight.

Oh, I've also got a pair of DXR15s which I actually need to get around to building ply cabinets for to make them suitable for the Retro show. Again, jaw droopingly powerful but one of the cabs has the annoying cross-bracing rattle which I can't get a repair to hold on for long enough to use them.