Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My Denon Prime 4 Journey

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    How Does sound switch deal with static scenes for first dances ? i like to spot the couple with moving heads or leave hearts on the floor near.
    It has "static" scenes which you can manually trigger and set everything to a certain look.
    I use these for first dances to set the colours, hearts/stars etc. and then turn them off to let SS do its thing with the scripts once the first dance is done and dusted.

Ah that's handy. i do have the micro USB so might go back to this. currently torn between SS or the wolfmix. want something that does different stuff without me having to trigger it or spend too long on QLC+ adding trigger points to songs
    North East Wedding DJ - www.stevenmaddison.co.uk - TWIA Regional Finalist 2019 & 2020 - The Wedding Business Awards Wedding DJ of the year (North East Region)

All I can say is give it a go - you'll be surprised.

I've programmed static scenes for things like games lighting for the kids parties, first dance and slow dance static scenes, and left the rest at the moment to auto scripting (you'll have to auto script every song in your library which can take forever). For anything that's not auto scripted there's also something called auto-loops which kick in when a track hasn't got a lighting script.

I'm actually astounded by the power of SS. I'd tried it when it first came out and it seemed too complicated to get my head around (it's different from anything else). But the difference in even my basic lighting show with SS compared to LightKey which I've been using for years is worlds apart!